RssDragon's Introduction thread

Most of you alread know me. However there are a few who does not. So There I go...

I am from Brazil (a beautiful place) and I am many years over 18...

Here is one of the most beautiful views in Brazil:

Brazil-Rio.JPG

I love that view and I advise anyone who goes to Brazil to take a time to go into the Jesus Christ's statue, up to its head and have a look from up there. Its just unforgeteble. Although Brazil is not as safe as it used to be, it is still an amazing place to visit.

But as life goes on... my fate took me far away from Brazil, and I came to live and work in Thailand. Well, I cannot camplain because it is an amazing place as well.

Here is one of the most beautiful views in Thailand:

Thailand-BKK.JPG

But it does not stop there... There are so many beautiful places in Thailand that if I posted them here that would take your breath away. The best of all is that it is a very peaceful place and its people are very nice.

Well, I think you all know (too much) enough about me by now, more than this is top sicret. :ninja:

Sincerely,

Topic moved to introductions thread: Edited by gogoblender

WoW Dragon, Firstly Welcome here, I am really looking forward to your posts as I have at all the other forums I have seen you on :D

Brazilian...woo lovely...and I haven't forgotten some of your recipes over at DaGirl World...yummy...hope you'll share some more with us here :)

Thialiand...wow...I'd love to go there, ooh so many places I want to visit...erm...*shakes piggy bank* :shocked:

Haha It's a small world and I am soo glad you came over RssDragon. The pics you posted are great...hope you'll tell us some of your travel tales in the future RssDragon.

Guest gogoblender

A great intro thread Rss!

Your post here is just as wonderful as all your others in the other forums. I've never been to brazil but your photos have taken my breath away!

Well...maybe I'll do a small detour to brazil on my next planned vacation!

Thailand...ahhh...man, if I could just hang there fer a few months...I'd eat green curry ferever!

lol, I'm so jealous...I can only imagine the great food you get to eat every day...the stuff we pay TONS of money fer here!

lucky you!

:)

gogo

Edit: RssDragon your permissions have been adjusted...when you refresh your screen or come back to visit you will see more of our site here. cheers!

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, I finally managed to get a picture with a better resolution. The first one I posted gave some idea of how it looked like but this one really gives the impression that we are there. Have a look at it. You all saw this picture in the beginning of this thread but too small and from another angle. Hope you guys like this one better. ;)

Corcovado_statue01_2005-03-14(600x490).jpg

*looks closely* :blink:

I guess religion was a hoax after all... Why is such a "Sacred" statue imprisoned with construction blocks? :P

Anyway, welcome to the clan RSS Dragon, and Long time no see! :D

Yes, a very long time indeed. Nice to see you here Omega. So, now you are playing Ogame too. Aren't you? Well, I have an account in Universe 2, where I also have a small Alliance called Kingdom of Heaven. You know after playing Sacred for so long one need to try something different from time to time. Anyway, hope to see you around. ;)

I'm very happy that you guys liked the picture. Unfortunately, I go to Brazil only once every three years. So I'll not be able to take care of you guys there at least for now. However, if you ever come to Thailand, just let me know. As they say... what are friends for. ;)