Mods for male character creation

Hi Guys!

Does any one know of any mods to change the appearance of the Shadow Warrior and Dragon Mage's hair? It was one of my gripes when the game first came out that you could change the colour and style of the female character's hair but not the male characters.

I know it's a small thing but even with Divinity: Original Sin, you could do that.

When the game was announced and we were asked for suggestions, one of mine was to have male and female versions of the characters (How cool would it have been to kick around with a male seraphim or a Bast type temple guardian?

If there is such a mod out there, WOOT! please point me in the direction! I'm not all that tech savvy myself or I'd build one (if it is possible, that is.)

Thanks!

Skattered Ink

• Like! 1

Hello!

So, some it is handled in the scripts, some of it in the game code itself.  Right now I have built in support for hairstyles for the Dragon Mage and Shadow Warrior in my mod Diablo 2 Fallen - but I never actually added any beards/hairstyles because I lost track of Pesmontis, a modder who was doing most of that work.

I can't remember which dll's Dmitriy had to edit to add hairstyles for the males, but it's possible I could take them and put them in a standalone mod (I'd have to edit the scripts some too - no big deal).  The main obstacle would be importing the hair/beard models into the game.  Easy for some people, but I've never been able to do it myself.