New Sacred?

Sorry I put this in sacred 2 Forum, I didnt see anywhere else to put it. I just recently fell back into playing sacred 2 gold, and was wondering when or if there still is even going to be a new sacred? obviously sacred 3 was complete trash disgrace to the name brand of sacred. I was just curious if anyone had any news? I know one of the creators died in the making of what was suppose to be the new sacred, and apparently they stopped making it, but I didnt know if that fire was re kindled into starting again for it to release.

Unbended is dead in the water, and he original dev team has gone to other projects. Not sure if they're all still together but I think not. Bottom line, don't wait up. The franchise is dead and unless some company decides to reboot it, like Titan Quest was for instance, I'd say Sacred 2 is the last of Ancaria we'll ever see.

On 4/7/2019 at 2:00 PM, getglazed said:

Sorry I put this in sacred 2 Forum, I didnt see anywhere else to put it. I just recently fell back into playing sacred 2 gold, and was wondering when or if there still is even going to be a new sacred? obviously sacred 3 was complete trash disgrace to the name brand of sacred. I was just curious if anyone had any news? I know one of the creators died in the making of what was suppose to be the new sacred, and apparently they stopped making it, but I didnt know if that fire was re kindled into starting again for it to release.

Alas poor Unbended... we were actually here on this community with the devs from original Sacred who wanted to create that and for a while it was going strong, with a cool DarkMatters tomb with crystal skulls for everyone here from this community that wanted to send a donation.  Challenges are always unique and never ending and the game has been shelved...but if there's anything that anyone knows is that the future is wonderfully unknowable, and like the steadfast fans who waited for more than ten years for there to be a diablo 3 all huddling and posting on their own proud community sites those years... something came :viking:

I myself would never have guessed that a sacred mobile game would have been released three years ago..it was well animated, had decent graphics, if the mechanics were a bit meagre and hence lacking for the Sacred Game brand.

Thank you for your very exciting first post getglazed

this game comes with a ton of content. A friendly community and one of the Worlds largest gaming wikis

welcome to the boards!

:gogo:

gogo