Screeeeeech.....

So my BGII game came to a grinding halt last night /oooo

I spent some time yesterday browsing for tips on the game and found this mod which everybody made this big whoooha about and I thought I'll give it a bash. I made no backups (even though it's a Beta3 release)... I just installed and knew if something goes wrong I'll most likely loose my game. Although I had my fingers crossed... I lost the game. /cry

After some serious cursing and one spilled cup-o-coffee, I realized that this might the opportune time to install BGI and start playing from the beginning. I'm actually glad I did, because while playing BGII I started to realize that BG is more than just levelling and boldly running into the face of danger. You have to spend a lot of time to really enjoy the game.

I again appologize to Cygnus and Katran for giving this game a bad report initially, but thank them both for their input which made me give BG another go ! /woot

I'm just glad you are enjoying it. I've had quite a few things that I did not initially like, but in time ended up really enjoying.

Gamebanshee has excellent walkthroughs if you get stuck someplace and need a little nudge.