A Possible Game Add-on

A Possible Game Add-on

Teleport Anywhere:

Over the many times I have played this game, there has always been one thing in my mind and that is the ability to teleport only where there is a teleport or a save monolith in any of the areas of Ancaria, but there are places that should have either more teleports or save monoliths, though I do not know if that could be done, not only that, I like the following idea better.

Teleport Anywhere and I do mean literally anywhere in the game, should one chose to do so, this way, no additional teleports or save monoliths will be needed, the idea is that in the game, PS3 and XBOX 360 In the paused menu, have an extra thing to select, Teleport Anywhere, once selected, the map comes up and an x or something appears and you move that to the area of where you want to teleport to. This will not replace the carrier Imp for the PC version of the game and I am not altogether sure where this part of that menu section would appear in the PC version of this game. Maybe after pressing P for pause and a drop down menu appears then, possibly. Any other ideas anyone?

The point and whole purpose of the Teleport Anywhere function is so that, it does not matter if the area that you wish and want to go to in Ancaria does not have a teleport or a save monolith at all. Surely this would be an advantage?