Star Trek Races?

Well a nother topic lead me to belive that this one will be nice start to a nice talk. I love Star Trek I love the seting the style and the way the story is told. One thing that is allway interesting for me is the ideas for the races that we met in SiFi series. Here are my thoughts on this for some races in Star Trek:

1.Klingons= The first allien power and original enemy of the Federation.

We all know them love them hate them but you cant have star trek without them. I think the klingons are based on the Japanese. Well since that they are the first enemy I realy think that they come out of WW2 and the military way that was driveing Japan in that period. In the `90 we get to see them even become allys with the federation which is allsaw the way that things are in real life.

2.Romulan=My favorite race in Star Trek. Well Everyone thinks that the romulans are actualy Rusia but I realy like to think that they are made based only on Rome. They do have the TalShiare that is more or less like the KGB but I want to think that a nother race is the copy of Rusia.

3.Cardasians=Here are the real Rusians. They are made at the end of the cold war when Star Trek:TNG comes out. They do have there military ways and they have the Obsidian Order wich is there version of the KGB. The last race to be in war with the Federation and a lot of bed blood makes up the Cardasian profile.

Here are 3 races that we all know for start. I hope to get some good debate going there are so many other races that I like to here about and see what you think how they came to be made.

Read you soon.