Heading to Montreal

Hey you Montreal based gamers; I'm going to be in town in two months for the Entomological Society of Canada's annual meeting; Nov. 18-22.

I don't know how much free time I'll have, nor exactly what my travel schedule will be like, as I'm going with my Graduate supervisors and a couple other grad students, but, if possible I'd love to hook up with some of you for a meal or something. I'll provide details when I have them :(

Oh sweet Ankhanu. Would be great to meet up! :) 4 of us are here in Montreal. Did I count right? *checks fingers*

We could find a fun place to meet up somewhere around here. A club or something maybe?

Cheers. ;)

• 1 month later...

Well, I just found out that I leave tomorrow afternoon, with an overnight stop here in NS, then off to Montreal. I still have no idea what the activity schedule is, but I imagine I should have net access in the hotel to try and arrange things as I find out.

I should be in the city until next Wednesday anyway... I do know that :(

This is where it is, and I THINK that it's where I'm staying:

The joint meeting of the Entomological Society of Canada and the Société d'entomologie du Québec will be held at the Holiday Inn Midtown Hotel (420 Sherbrooke St. W., Montreal, Qc) from 18-22 November 2006.

Guest gogoblender

Ah, noooooooooooooo

Ankh, did I miss you here?

I just got back from my gramma's uber old birthday party!

noooooo

All that beer drinkin opportunity gone to waste

:mad:

gogo

Any of you guys going to be available tomorrow eve?

I have a banquet to attend around 7pm, and I'm not certain how long that will go (probably to 9 at least), but I'm free afterwards.

Heya Ankhanu. Man time flies too fast sometimes. Feel like grabbing a drink? :cow_white:

My work schedule might make it a bit tricky though. I'm working from 3pm-11pm. You got some time to spend before I head off to work? Oh and are you still planning on leaving Wed? Lemme know and maybe we can head to "the old port" near the Place-D'Armes metro station, (Orange Line).

Metro System

Downtown Metro Map

Looks like it just wasn't in the stars. I'm in Riviere-Du-Loup now and will be home tomorrow evening.

I didn't get a chance to meet up with my brother either; it was a busy conference.