Hi Folks

Here is a bit of Info about me ...

Started playing online games with Meriddian59, Diablo 1 & 2 then moved onto Sacred and a bit of WOW.

Met most of u on the Sacred forums ....got lured here by a Little Vixen called Claire....*waves Hiya*

Age 34 ...Live in johannesburg South Africa .....BIg RPG fan ...also Like Paintball, sports cars and collect dragons on the side ...(no not real ones) :innocent:

Would normally be doing alot more online gaming but due to our Limited Internet access my options R somewhat limited ....So hope 2 bump into u guys & gals sometime or another ....

Guest gogoblender

heya moon!

Great intro!

And it's always great seein ya come hang out with the gang.

Welcome!

lol, and send some a that sunshine over here will ya!

;)

gogo

Thank u Gogo & lady Claire !!

Just thought I would let u guys know that they R finally selling Guildwars on our SA shelves ...anyway I bought a copy seing that its free play ...so will give it a test and see what its like ....I know that Darling and W0ze from Sacred used 2 play it so it cant be all that bad !?!

Thank u 2 Kind souls 4 the welcome ...*takes a bow*.....C u around in the bars ...

Hey There Moonfrost. :)

I picked up Guild Wars as soon as it hit shelves here in Montreal, Canada. Quite the immersive game. The ambient music and particularly the graphics are fantastic. Those two things as well as the level of interaction you had with other players were the things I really enjoyed about the game.

Have fun!