Spawn reforming?

Okay guys, it's nearly been 2 months since the merge with SIN, and the war started...

What's happening with the reformation of Spawn?

Since the war started, Daintree has taken on a few new members, what will happen to them when Spawn reforms and Daintree is dissolved?

I am more than happy to start a new alliance (called Daintree) to home those ppl, if that's wanted. I am still in VM and can't see me playing uni 9 full time any more, so not being a member of Spawn would be no great loss (even tho Spawn is and always will be my Uni 9 home)...

We are wanting Spawn just to be core members again aren't we?

Talk to me ppl!

:)

Guest gogoblender

Well...I really miss Spawn

You're one of the oldest clans in the universe with, I believe, roots in some of the older ones.

Spawn was a tuff clan with a ton of action and muscle to back it up.

Not only muscle, but heart.

However you guys wish to regroup, there will always be a home here for Spawn at darkmatters.

Count on it

:)

gogo

Surprise surprise, it looks like some SoS members want to stay in the #1 spot :D

I joined them to help my close friends in spawn, I'm not very attached to any of the sin members really, so I'll be leaving on the 6th regardless :D

Well.. I for one look forward to being back in Spawn. I do however wonder about our friends in Daintree. Although made up of core players we all know well there has been a few newcombers that have been great additions, both as players and friends. What will happen to them I wonder. I have considered staying, tho if there is a Spawn I will be a part of it. I guess Ill wait and see what the final shake down will be.

it'll be good to have you back cthu...and like I said earlier it will be interesting to see if SIN reforms to SIN, and who from Daintree will reform with Spawn, if everyone'll come back from SoS to Spawn and.... :cow_white: ...my brain exploded.

Surprise surprise, it looks like some SoS members want to stay in the #1 spot :sick:

I joined them to help my close friends in spawn, I'm not very attached to any of the sin members really, so I'll be leaving on the 6th regardless :o

WHO wants to stay in SoS?

Spawn were hoping to pinch you, Cth ;)

But yes as far as I am aware, Spawn reforms within the next 12 hours... WOOOT for Spawn! :D

Guest gogoblender

Good question...and intersting point

Anyone from Spawn have any info on this please?

I guess we'll adjust permissions until someone from Spawn tell us other wise?

Thanks

:o

gogo

p.s. lol, cthulhu..yer much desired!

We have yer place, as always, waiting fer ya here at home with the family.

:sick:

Guest gogoblender

Allright then

Panchitu's status has been adjusted to that of Member...not Fellowship until someone from Spawn can verify his status regarding access to dark matters internal.

tks fer the heads up Gintukas

:sick:

gogo

So glad to back :D

There is no place like.....SPAWN

Love your work, every single one of you new and old :BlobRed:

SoS was fun...but I gotta be honest I am glad its over.....

Thanks to all our D.a.r.k. and D.a.r.k. Wing mates who were very patient through some very trying times :rolleyes:

Thank goodness we dont have to worry about being probed by our allies/naps/alliance mates :D

Oh thats right we are still allied with Sin....and Nish....:drool: maybe we still need worry....heh

Anywayz just wanted to say its good to be back where we belong :BlobRed:

Aur