Sad, sad day :(

Arianna

Well, if you haven't heard, one of Spawn's valuable members and a close friend of mine, Aur and Ince's was crashed today.

Velocity introduced the three of us (and Coops) to ogame over a year ago. We played in his alliance, Xenedies, in Uni 3 for quite sometime. When Uni 9 opened, we all started there and Spawn was born.

Velo is very cut, as I am sure you can all imagine. He has told us he is retiring from ogame now.

To me, this feels like the end of an era. I have been in and out of vac mode for a month or so now and I too am ready to retire.

Ogame has been an all-permeating influence on my life for the past year and at times I have cursed it's very existence. However, through playing ogame, I have strengthened existing relationships with ppl in my life and I have also met some of the coolest ppl in the world. You guys have become a family to me and for that I will be ever grateful to Velo and ogame.

Now I know this sounds like a goodbye speech, but it's not, you won't get rid of me that easily :BlobRed: - I'm here for the long haul ;)

And Velo, if you read this, Sar bear is home and ready to party... let's rock this little city of ours!!

:BlobRed: Give Velo a huge hug from me and tell him to party hard!

I hope if he decides to stay he can rebuild quickly but if not and he really retires that he sticks around irc.

*hugs for Velo*

And I hope whoever hit him gets a nice big fat hit back!

;)

This is a sad day for ogame, but the time comes for everyone sooner or later. I wish Velo all the best in reallife and hope that one day he'll come back and join us in Uni 25, same with you as well Ari

Party On, and party hard

Ff

Guest gogoblender

Ahh, Velocity that really really sucks man.

I posted on the hit on the oof and I wanna say how sorry I am about yer fleet gettin hit.

Spawn is a great alliance. Real friends. They've always stuck around no matter what the odds and no matter who the big guyz.

Velocity, take some time out definitely, but I really hope you chose to rebuild.

I'm making an offer here of rez to help out with the rebuild, if you choose to come back.

POst yer coords

I would consider it a privillege to help out.

Good luck dude

Go Spawn!

;)

gogo

Sorry to hear about the hit Velo :) Yes it happens to most in the end but still its sad.

You were the one that got us into ogame and if you hadnt I wouldnt be here at Dark Matters nor in Spawn and for that I must thank you sincerely :(

And I am with Gogo - if you do want to rebuild I will support you in any way I can.

:4rofl:

AUr