Account up for grabs in Uni 25

Sadly I have decided to give up Uni 25... I'm unable to cope with playing two unis and have decided to stick to uni 9 until the verse complete falls apart, and everyone retires.

This account has the ability to build BS. Mines are in the 21-18 range for xtal and metal and 12-7 for duet. All planet have defence and there is only one small planet..... all the rest are 180+ apart from HP

There is plenty of res waiting to be used.

I hope someone will carry on the good work with this account.

Regards

Firefly

Ah sorry to see you leaving 25 rik. Its definatly a lot more work, the players are savage heh. I found that as soon as my rank went above 125, the number of attacks on me deacreased dramatically. I was looking foreward to our ongoing mineathon competition :) Anyway, best of luck in uni 9 :4rofl:

I've taken a break from uni25 aswell the constant attacks every hour were a little too much for me to maintain. I'll join up later.

For now I want to concentrate getting my uni13 account to 25k ships, a million points and an advanced hof.

I'm not giving up due to attacks and things, just for the record.... I'm just not able to maintain two accounts to the standards that I wish.

JaFoste if you want it, its yours.... all you have to do is tell me what I need to do to make the transfer legit!

Ff