Babel

Yarasa

Just read gogo's recommendation movie, and would like to share my weekend movie with you.

I watched "Babel" this weekend and all I can say is what a great movie.

Story line is great, players and act are wonderful. I don't like to spectate movie, so just trust me and watch the movie, (I hope) you will like it.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount_vantage/babel/

Make sure don't miss it.

Guest gogoblender

ahhh, yeah, Yarasa I saw the Trailer fer this one a while ago...

it's a DEFINITE must see.

And the final echoing word as the trailer ends...

Listen

:cow_white:

gogo

I saw Babel a week or so ago. It was really good. Be warned that the time-streams are off and it jumps around a bit. I thought the piece with the deaf Japanese girl was very interesting, but a little tangential to the rest of the story.

The moral of the story? Guns solve all problems. No, really, watch it if you don't believe me. :cow_white:

Because I really like the movie, started to research little bit more on director's other movies. Than find out he has two more very popular movies.

First of them is Amores Perros. I already watch the movie and I got same taste I got in Babel. Smart connections between stories and interesting story line.

Second one is 21 Grams. I got the movie already but don't have time to watch it yet. All my friends said this is the best one from Alejandro González Iñárritu (Director). Couldn't wait more to watch, I have to make some time for it.

If you got bored watching similar looking movies everyday, these trio (Amores Perros, 21 Grams, Babel) strongly recommended to you.

Enjoy

Ahh Yarasa you are a star!!

I just watched the trailer for Amores perros and wow it looks a very powerful movie! I love the site for 21 grams...it's quite surreal the way it is set up for the trailer...lol I love it and I'll definately be hunting down this trio of films or maybe just the 2nd two as I don't think Babel has been released here yet, though I'm going to check!

Wowo excellent Yarasa...Thanks sooo much, you just inspired me for my break over the holidays to get some great movies and have a big movie binge!

:drinks::hugs::drinks:

Thank you Yarasa :o

I have seen 21 grams and it is a really great movie - definetely a must see!! I have to ckeck out Amores perros for sure now!

Oh and I dont have to wait long for Babel - it is due out here in Aus on Boxing Day (26th December) - sounds like a plan for the day!

:3lmao: