hello

Just noticed I have not been here in a very long time. So I am Griever formerly Dragoon. I am currently in the Nova alliance. Moving through he ranks. I remember not even being ranked when I befriended Locutus and now am going into the 400s. So hello to all. Hopefully I will have much to talk to you all about and make some new friends.

HEYYYYY!

Eat the :bob: and face the :D:D:):D:drool::woot:

Welcome [back] and enjoy. I've seen your posts on the oGame HoF board. Haven't come across your fleet though . . . hmmmm. :)

Hopefully I won't have to Ike lol. I remember back when we thought about Kastigirs safety lol. I just use it for casual farming and RIP destruction nothing big though. I am lucky Locutus is my friend. So many moons by me. Never have known D.a.r.k as a threat just a friend; its really nice lol.

Actually I registered here long ago thanks to Locutus. I just made a new thing since my other was out dated and basically no used. I will jump points soon to. Decided to make nanite 4 and 5. probably will up techs and stuff to. Colonys just depress me. only 3 are worth having. will have their mines up with my main soon though. Will only need a nanite 1 there though till later.

hheehe same here I was gonna do that got rid of 6 colonys then made new 1s and well now im bac up I lv 1 on alla colonys and doing lv 2 and after that im doin g lv 24 metal all and lv 23 crystal all

and then main will be lv 27 metal and lv 25 crystal

then push some more mines up after I get my 2 1 moon up and runiing and if this moon shot im doing now go good 2 moon sup and rruniing

NANITE 5!! WOW nice work!!

:cow_white:

I dont play uni 9 anymore but when I was playing Nanite 4 was my highest

Great acheivement there :cow_white: Will be a very nice boost to your points too I bet!

:cow_white:

• 2 weeks later...