2006 personal highlights

Um... Well its 2007- already...and very very soon I am older, pushing 90 :cow_white: ...

:whip: hehe kidding. So I wonder whether there is anyone who would like to share his or her / her or his (if there are any feminists around) personal highlights in 2006!

Well let's start with me.

:unsure:

Really... I can't think of anything... :tease:

What did I do :blink: OMG I didn't do anything special :bounce::bomb:

Ah well I guess my 2006 sucked :( ... Oh wait; I totally forgot I graduated finally from university! :cow_white:

Ouf...I guess that is something... :cow_white::3lmao: ...What else did I do... um moving in to ogame central (is that worth mentionning it :devil::tease:)....um helped my friend over her pregnancy....um....played ogame :yay: that was fun...um what else....um did boxing....wennt rowing....OMG I Did tons of stuff! what else? :unsure: um...I grow up...I hope and got smarter :trans: :tease: lol :D happy new year anyways everyone!

2006... aside from starting ogame and meeting all you fantastic people, I didn't do a whole lot. I went to the Atlantic Universities Improv Challenge in Halifax, NS and had a TONNE of fun. I also went to my first major entomological conference, in Montreal, QC, with the Entomological Society of Canada's Annual Meeting.

Oh, and I also bought my first Jazz bass. I love that thing.

I also enjoyed Christmas, which isn't a common occurance.

2006....personal highlights....eek....tried something new...it didn't work but hell I tried...no regrets...live n learn and all that :P

Found a new house (everything crossed) which I'm not in yet (it's having lots of work done on it) but hopefully by Feb at the latest should be in and it will make a major difference in my life.

Started making jewellery again after years and years of not making any and loving it....even sold some which was a huge bonus and confidence boost.

Loved everything about the forum and the freindships here and from irc.

Had a brilliant xmas and new year despite New Year really not being my favorite time of year....

Absolutely nothing major but nothing terrible either! so it was a good year :D

Hope this next one is amazing for everyone :D

:4rofl::4rofl::BlobRed:

Hmm 2006 eh? Just a few things off the top of my head:

I criss-crossed across canada a few times, took a few roadtrips, spent some time chatting to friends I'd never actually met, and quit school in pursuit of a dream - which was the tough one of the whole lot. All in all it was a fine year, and hopefully there are exciting times ahead.

2006 certainly had its ups and downs....I think I will stick to the good parts ;)

Got a great job in a new and upcoming company :)

Went to Bali on an awesome holiday :devil:

Joined Dark Matters and made some amazing friends :heart:

Played lotsa ogame and got a few hofs...Played a lil vendetta and got no hofs..... :hugs:

Went on a few great camping trips with my siblings :3lmao:

Mostly 2006 was a year of much personal growth for me :) I learnt a helluva lot!

Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

:bow: