Uni 9 Rollback???

Well apparently with all the issues that have been going on in uni 9 today - fleets gone missing, no probe reports etc the GO's/GA's have been discussing a uni 9 rollback :P

This could mean that Urkhai will get his fleet back and the biggest hit of .org by Firearrow is no more!!

I dont know if they will do it - but they have certainly done rollbacks before so it is possible!! If it does happen I think there are gonna be a LOT of angry players out there and maybe a couple of happy ones :P

Whats everyones thoughts? Is this totally outrageous and should they find another way to fix the glitch or is it the only fair way:)

Link to OOF

Guest gogoblender

:P:D

heh, kinda ridiculous, no?

Just...THINKING of rolling back a hit as monumental as this is almost criminal.

Then again all those peeps that lost fleets are gonna be angry as well, huh

I understand that peeps were havin ruff times today, but sherly the go's can find teh fleets and/or make restutituions person by person rather than having to roll back the entire universe and lose this hit

Yer right...

A lot of peeps are gonna be VERY unhappy...

And, this will surely sour the reputation of ogame

:P

gogo

The glitch occurred at about 18:00 server time. I lost only 30 Large Cargos on a return transport mission and they've never returned. My fleet survived. Others were not so lucky - those 2 guys from MOB who lost their full fleets and dropped 200 - 300 ranks must really be burning righ now.

A server reset roll-back would be appropriate to the 16:00 update. Seems everything was OK up until then. The famous Urkhai hit would remain part of history as would Ike's good-bye hit.

It sure doesn't seem like anyone knows what's going on.

The glitch occurred at about 18:00 server time. I lost only 30 Large Cargos on a return transport mission and they've never returned. My fleet survived. Others were not so lucky - those 2 guys from MOB who lost their full fleets and dropped 200 - 300 ranks must really be burning righ now.

A server reset roll-back would be appropriate to the 16:00 update. Seems everything was OK up until then. The famous Urkhai hit would remain part of history as would Ike's good-bye hit.

It sure doesn't seem like anyone knows what's going on.

I hope there's no rollback, I just had a successful MS last night and I'd hate to have to try again and possibly fail.

Likewise, I lost about 15LC that never returned from a transport mission, and another transport mission didn't deliver any cargo to the recipient... but a rollback... eeeeeeeeee.

I think I'd be pretty piffed if they rolled back to Midnight . . . not sure if they can roll back to any update or it has to be a 00:00 update. The last time they rolled back (around May) I had to build the same JG three times. :BlobRed:

It would kinda suck to lose the Urkhai hits . . . and for that matter my goodbye hit as well, but since I already posted it and got lots of nice responses, I guess I don't care too much about that. Hmmm, guess we'll have to wait and see.