Version 0.74e

New updates :P

For Commanders:

You are able to create standard fleets. The maximum of standard fleets is your research level "Computer Technology" plus one

For All:

- Planets can be sorted by a dropdown menu in the option menu.

You could choose if you want to sort them by:

* Name

* Coordinates

* Date when they got founden

- The description of Sensor Phalanx will show the numbers of system you are able to scan

- The statistics will show the time of the last calculation

Not sure what they mean by 'standard fleets' can anyone explain that to me?

I love the ordering of planets update, I always wanted to be able to sort them in order of coordinates WooT :P

The standard fleet is a Commander only option. What it allows you to do is define a "standard" fleet. From what I've gathered you could define, for example 100 Large Cargos and 100 Battleships as a "standard" fleet and when you select an attack mission you would simply click on "standard" fleet and 100 LC and 100BS would be selected, saving you the time/keystrokes of typing in the # of ships.

Could be very useful.

I just noticed the "ordering of planets" when I was in changing my password in order to transfer my account. I had never noticed it before and just figured I hadn't been paying enough attention. :BlobRed:

The standard fleet is a Commander only option. What it allows you to do is define a "standard" fleet. From what I've gathered you could define, for example 100 Large Cargos and 100 Battleships as a "standard" fleet and when you select an attack mission you would simply click on "standard" fleet and 100 LC and 100BS would be selected, saving you the time/keystrokes of typing in the # of ships.

Could be very useful.

This could be incredibly huge for trying to avoid a phalanx hit, couldn't it? You could define your returning fleet as a standard fleet and it would possibly save a little time. IDK, as I've never used Commander.

On a (marginally) related note, does anyone know how I can get that nice skin back (Evolution? The one they switched the default back to at the last upgrade)? I really don't like the new default...

Guest gogoblender

hey llama there's a bunch of skins built into the game itself, have you seen and/or liked any of them?

I'm a huge fan of quadrant myself

:whistle:

gogo