OnLine OFFLine button

Guest gogoblender

:BlobRed:

gogo

p.s. though..to be perfectly honest with you guys I'm still not as happy with those indicators as I thought I would be. If you see any others in other forums can you please tell me and we'll have a look at em?

Thanks!

:BlobRed:

gogo

heh, claire I thought you were actually gonna comment on me havin ta get "bigger" :woot:

:woot: Moi?...Would I do that?

Yeah I kind of like those buttons now I see them :drinks: and erm guess they could also do with a little TLC :drinks:

As I said the buttons are cool but the avatar no no no. :woot:

I like the old one. That gave Gogo the look of a GOD. :drinks: [I still dont know what it was the last avatar]

And Gogo is something like the mascot of the forum. Dont get me wrong but when you see his avatar the color of his post putting his name at the end using one of this as well at the end :):hugs::drinks: . Its Gogo and all is well with the forum. Look what happend when he trayed to change his color people started a topic about it and a poll. So I say out with this one and give as back the old SUN GOD to watch over D.A.R.K. Matters. Does some one second this?

P.S.: Gogo you cant get pants. Gogo and pants dont mix. That was the first fun thing that I read on the forum. :woot: That is the offical D.A.R.K. Matters joke. :drinks:

P.S.: Gogo you cant get pants. Gogo and pants dont mix.

:drinks:

But it's so cold in Canada maybe he could have em till the weather is better :woot: .....and if I am honest I love the old GoGo sun Av...I remember that one too...but a change is sometimes as good as a rest :woot:

But it's so cold in Canada maybe he could have em till the weather is better :drinks: .....and if I am honest I love the old GoGo sun Av...I remember that one too...but a change is sometimes as good as a rest :woot:[/color][/font]

Sorry Claire he will just have to take one for the team and D.A.R.K. Matters :woot: