I considered long and hard before posting this - But I'm a new age, tree hugging hipster from way back!

Watch the Trailer Here

Some may have seen it

I downloaded it from BiTorrent as soon as I saw the trailer.

I would be interested in peoples comments. :viking:

Will you share the secret :):P

We are not supposed to post religious stuff and I won't be offended if this post should be deleted, but the true secret lies here : Mat 18:19, Mat 21:22 :viking:

Guest gogoblender

Anestty, I absolutley appreciate the time you must have put into thinking whether or not a post like this would be suitable for our forum. I think a lot of people here have come to love your posts from all over the net. The laughs, the jokes, the heart, all posted with a smile. This topic that you've started here, though, is perhaps a little too difficult for us to handle on this forum at this time of the growth of our community.

heheh, well...and while it's gorgeously filmed and has quite a bit of impact..it's also an ad asking for money lol :P

And while I'm one of the biggest tree huggers around and am looking for ways to create more smileys in the world, I'm afraid guys that we have a rule here at FDM about no ads. I'm very very sorry here everyone, for this viral ad campaign is supposed to be one of the most successful on the planet. It's slick, gorgeous and beautiful and if you want to read more about this campaign read here:

http://what-is-the-secret.blogspot.com/200...-film-goes.html

But...it's still against a few rules here at FDM. And while this thread touches on a couple of our rules in contentious ways, it pretty much goes directly against the no ads rule.

Click here for a copy of our rules

I'm going to have to close this thread but if anyone wants to discuss this via pm PLEASE do not hesitate to reach me.

We can perhaps discuss why we don't allow ads here, or maybe even discuss why we don't allow certain kinds of discussions here.

But pms, please, okay?

Here we go

Thread closed

:bow:

gogo

Admin Note: The darn thing crashed my firefox and deleted all my bookmarks bhj :viking: