SIN vs DEAD

War

So, the war has been declared. What are everyones' thoughts? Until I saw the declaration I didn't really think it would happen. I get the feeling that whatever we're seeing in that thread isn't the whole story by a long shot. There's still a few unanswered questions. Who does everyone think is in the right or in the wrong? And perhaps most importantly, who's going to win?

Hmmm, well, I suspect that they are all a mix of right and wrong and they'll all lose. :Just_Cuz_21:

It is hard to tell right from wrong without knowing what actually happened. It is not clear to me what exactly happened with Hate Choir . . . it sounds as if SIN believed he was not returning but then he did and they game him an account . . . which he took with him to DEAD . . . I think there is some portion of that I don't understand.

Maybe it will all make sense at some point, or perhaps not. :Just_Cuz_12:

Yeah, I'm having a little difficulty understanding the HateChoir situation too. I'm fairly certain SIN recently gave HC an account, but I'm not sure if that was before or after Nish's attempted hit on Stringlebot. If it was before, then SINs argument that they were cancelling the NAP because he was gone is null and void. If it was after, then it seems HC betrayed SINs trust.

• 2 weeks later...

I can explain it if anyone wants.

I had Nish tell me and Athrin tell me and HC tell me and DP tell me and Queen tell me and the list goes on. I think Ron also explained it.

Tension is still high

Yeah... you can say that again. =/

I'm sure Nish and some of those guys still stop by here every once in a while, I'll let them do the talking if they wish. ^^

BTW, Nice to meet you Griever. :)