RealmBattles

Just a little update, Several members of Revenge are still playing, but the game has changed names from Middle Earth Wars to Realm Battles due to copyright issues. The URL is now http://www.realmbattles.com/bank.php

Please feel free to join the alliance and play along with us, it is a VERY easy game, and you don't have to log on at all except when you feel like talking. No fleetsaving, instant attacks, and if you make a mistake there is almost always a way to undo it. It is a supporter game, so all the top players have used their own money to get better at the game, much like officers for ogame, but its still fun and great fellowship for Revenge and their friends. I'd have to say this is the least time consuming game I've played. :o

Interesting

And Blade nice to see you back here :o

Is there a cost for this game now?

Is this the online mmorpg one that some peeps from here are playing?

:3lmao:

gogo

No, there is no cost for the game, but some people buy extra things, much like ogame.

From here, the ones that play it are Dutch, Huflung, da bx, and me. I think thats all, but I'm not sure. It's a blast. :o

yea it is a great game if you want to play come on down

I can help you get up some to boost you up

it is great game unfair in some ways but still great and good to communicate :o:3lmao: to everyone

Edited by da bx
  • 3 years later...