Do you have ogame commander?

Guest gogoblender

• 1 month later...

I signed very soon with Commander, I don't remember how to play without it... And it's cheap, compared to what I pay for other online games. And the 3000 buck TV set I just bought :-P But I'll be able to play X-box RL with friends, not that I don't like you guys. This being said they could improve on Commander though, although it might make the game heavier which is probably something they don't want. I will renew it when it comes to an end though... I have a hard time progressing as is, I'll take anything they give me to help :-D

Suggestion for the credit card : I have one with a 500$ limit that I use solely for internet, only internet transactions are done on this one and the company send me a document saying any fraud or theft with that card would never be held against me. Normally you have to file in a police report and basically prove you're not responsible for the transaction. Some credit cards (from all companies) take responsibility right away. They might cost a little extra, mine is a Platnium card, maybe that's why they provide such service. It's free to ask your credit card company...

I decided to make the jump today cuz I started a new colony...wow that queue helps out, and its only $5. Now I must brace myself for getting made fun of by omg stuff and master of the nuts