SIN lose more members

As you probably know, azmodai went down for account sharing last month. Tonight Nish and Doom (whoever that is) went down as well. Not looking good for SIN, but I suspect they'll get those two accounts back soon.

Thoughts?

I spoke to Nish about the ex-Firearrow account, and later got a PM from Hate Choir. As I understand things, HateChoir sent a note to the GO/GA with a transcript of an MSN chat between several SINners during the hit on Urkhai's fleet. The transcript, if believed, indicates that Greedisland was logged onto FA's account and launched the hit and that FA only came online an hour or two later. The GO/GA has banned the ex-Firearrow account and removed the Firearrow hits from the Top 10 (3 of them including the one on Urkhai). I do not believe that the FA account is coming back. Nish, however, is free to return with a different account.

While I do not have any real issue with banning a player who account shares, or an account that was account-shared by the current owner, I am not as clear on banning an account owned by someone who was not involved in the account sharing and got the account a month afterward and has been using it for several months. It seems that Nish is being punished for something that the transcripts suggest he had nothing to do with. If they are going to ban the account and remove its Top10 hits, then they should certainly ban ALL of the ex-Star accounts as they were all built by cheating scripters and their Top10's should be similarly removed. I do not like the way oGame/GF have differing standards for things. :)