Buddy List / friend list

Hi :cow_white:

After I tried - sadly unsuccesfully - meet with Epox in the last days I got an idea. (the inability of meeting had his own penality: the stuff I planned to pass to Epox was lost along my dead BM)

What would you say to the idea to include EVERY (D.a.r.k.) clan member (and applicants too ofc) to the personal buddy list? This way we could follow our brothers and sisters and we could find them more easily!

(this would be especially useful for mean pack rats like me who always need help with muling - hehe)

So I grab the opportunity this great idea offers to start MY EVER FIRST POLL!!

EDIT: if I wasnt clear enough (hehe I have too many things in my mind) I was referrring to the ingame Sacred buddy list.

And like the Clan tradition in Battletech universe:

"Seyla" - so shall it be until the end of the world.

I think it is a great idea. It's definitely functional, I use my personal list all the time :cow_white:.. oh wait are we talking about the buddy list inside Sacred? That's what I was talking about... I think this is a common theme with me over here, replying then thinking "Hmm, I wonder if this is something I should reply on" or "Do I actually know what they are talking about?". Well either way, buddy lists are great...