Selling Your Booze

Hi Guys

Just wondering if those of you playing vendetta know how to sell your alcohol?

Mine just seems to keep building up....

I have a bar, but my alcohol doesnt seem to be reducing at all...

Am I missing something:)

Maybe I need to drink it all myself, but I doubt that will make me any money ;)

Thanks

Aurora :)

Oh ok thanks AGAIN Gintukas :)

Also is there a max amount of alcohol you can have? Cos mine has stayed at 10000

for a long time now...

Is there storage for alcohol? I couldnt find it anywhere...

Aurora :D

Hi Aurora, I think the alcohol and other storages increase with each level you upgrade it. iirc the first level is 160.000 . You can also see your storages if you click on the resources tab. To upgrde your storage it's done from the 'Rooms' tab.

Hope that helps I'm feeling a little in the dark with this game too although the board helps a bit.

Vendetta

Hey Aurora...I've been feeling the same really...I keep reading the FAQ over on the board and although now I think I have a better idea theres still stuff that doesn't make sense to me but it's great to be able to help each other and Gintukas is posting some great tips :)

Thanks for this area again GoGo it's great to be able to share ideas and have somewhere to ask questions :D

Yeah thanks Gogo! :)

Erialc I have read all the FAQs but there is still a lot that is unclear to me. I dont know if it leaves out a lot of stuff or if its just me ;)

I have looked for another guide online but havent had much luck, it doesnt help that there seems to be other games called Vendetta....

Its great to have you and Gintukas to ask questions tho....

Speaking of which, Gintukas do you have a build plan or a suggestion as to what to concentrate on in the beginning?

Thanks Aurora :D

about buildings -no plan at all. just its like - if I need some res (ammo low) for next training or whatever just building that thing what need. or just go to techniques and look what you want to build (room or troops or training) and go for what you can afford at the moment but what you will need as soon as posible

dont know if my post will help - I just hate writing :)

Aurora you are right about things not being very clear within the FAQ at the moment I am kind of going along with the idea that I should build like Gintukas said to get enough resources for training defense etc. If I can help with anything though Aurora please feel free to shout...lol...do you need any booze...maybe we should have a party...it's coming out of my ears I have so much lol

Gintukas you are right about those light footed spy's they zip around the neighbourhood rather speedily! I'm uncovering a fair bit of the map around me.

I sent the rowdies on station missions previously as I understood it that they would go to the location and stay there if there was a building you had already occupied but ofc I haven't got anywhere near that yet so they just returned back to me. It was a slow process and now they can stay at home whilst my spies do the leg work so to speak.

If I can help with anything though Aurora please feel free to shout...lol...do you need any booze...maybe we should have a party...it's coming out of my ears I have so much lol

Thanks Erialc :)

And yes we should definetly have a party, with yours and my excess booze we could host a party for all the DARK members! Do you think the mafia make absinthe:) :D

:dance::dance::dance:

Aurora