How do slot multipliers in the balance txt work?

I'd like to mimic niobium level smithing in silver for a row of experiments. Unfortunately, I have no idea which values to input. 

The goal is to try seperate builds for my melee seraphim with strong depence on specific stats like crit or attack speed. 

15 hours ago, Flix said:

ForgeSlot_BronceFactor = 1000,  -- 100%
  ForgeSlot_SilverFactor = 1070,  -- 107%
  ForgeSlot_GoldFactor = 1150,  -- 115%

Adjust values accordingly.

Yes, but I don't know what numbers to input to mimic niobium.

Or if I should edit the second slot thing in the balance txt, bc someone made a post once saying that if you don't, the changes won't be applied to the character. Further, I'm not even sure how exactly smithing values have changed with the community patch( + addendum). Smithing arts have lost their value, + speed values don't behave as they should and I have no comparison point for rings/amuletts. Specifically, I'm not sure yet if the broken +casting speed is a bug or a feature, or if casting speed would do anything for the seraphim in the first place. Yet, it's my nr. 1 struggle with the build.

What good are combat arts with an animation so slow? She does more damage straight up hitting things with her swords 90% of the time. Increasing crit to around 50% has helped, but it's not perfect.

Edited by Sign