The world is a small place

The coolest thing happened to me today.

Well due to the fact that while I was in college it was popular to own an account on Hi5 (a website similar to myspace) I eventually created an account as well in order to stop people from bugging me about getting one. Kinda like now I have an account, stop bothering me about it. As for this account I usually visit it once in like never (if I get to visit it once a month that's actually a personal record).

So I was cleaning up one of my email accounts today and there were some messages from Hi5 so I checked my account and one of the message was from a former high-school colleague that I haven't seen or talked with in 5 years. So I contacted her and later got to chat with her using instant messaging. So apparently she just felt about looking for old classmates on Hi5 and I was the first one she thought of and she found me. o_O

This shows how small the world really is, pretty mind boggling when stuff like this happens.

So uhm, yeah, I'm meeting her tomorow and I'm pretty excited about the idea. :D

Nice nice! A lot of us use facebook, same sort of idea. Not a bad way to find old friends and meet new ones. Recently I reconnected with the first roommate I ever had, probably haven't seen him in about 7 years now

Yes, incredible things can happen thro these contact things. My wife was recently contacted by an old school pal she had lost sight of forty odd years ago, who had seen the wife's brother's name (in Australia) and enquired about a possible link.