FORUM WILL BE MOVING SOON...

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

hey guys

Today we have signed up with a new hosting provider and purchased software for the new forum since we're getting too big for this one very fast.

We are in the process of buying a conversion for the database here at invision free and urge you to be cautious with any large or valuable posts that you have spent a long time writing.

After the Conversion Process nothing that is added to this forum anymore will be added to the new forum. After invisionfree has finished the conversion the db will, in effect, have had a snapshot taken of it and at this point all posts made will probably not be moved unless you guys want to come back and grab them.

So...options for us all?

First of all...the conversion will happen either tommorrow or early next week...so we're okay for now.

whew

1-I urge everyone to please apply to Spawn for access to post at their site. I'm hoping that we can all hang out there until we have the new forum set up.

Incendareous and Aurora is this okay with you guys?

Think you can handle a few more rowdy, boisterous, loud peeps fer a few days?

:P

2-Also...everyone here please note that the Spawn IRC can still be used fer emergency meetings and such a such.

3-My msn addy is gogoblender@hotmail.com

If you haven't already please add me to yer list so that you can keep in contact with any of the mod team to find out how we're doing as well.

4-For the D.a.r.k clan teams in-game messaging is also another valid option. Use this for emergencies if you have to.

heh...back to the olden days huh.

We're hoping this conversion process goes well and we're keeping our fingers crossed.

If the forum goes offline there will be a message for everyone at this url saying that we're being converted and that the new url will have been spawned.

So please... everyone please be prepared for the message that we're closing down. lol, you've been warned!

Questions?

Please ask!

:)

gogo

Guest gogoblender

gak

almost forgot...

Spawn's webpage can be reached here

Don't forget to sign up and give them time to process you. Their forum is only accessible by validation.

Thanks guys!

gogo

Good luck with the conversion process Gogo :)

Look forward to seeing everyone over at Spawn in the meantime, I will try to give any newcomers access asap :)

Great idea Gogo :)

Please dont laugh at our very lame forum (compared to here anyway) :blush:

Aurora

Guest gogoblender

heh, Aurora yer up...yay!

Thanks for the use of yer space dudette...

Most Grateful!

*hugs*

gogo

p.s. we're still trying to track down invisionfree with purchase tickets right now to setup a conversion as quick as possible.

*crosses fingers*

We'll be using Invision Power Board software. Thankfully! I've gotten comfortable with this baby.

Also, I think it will be a good idea if we maintain this forum after we move in case of emergencys. Remember, I am awefully new at this coding stuff. Haha. Never know what might happen. :crazy:

Update on the conversion proccess:

Contacting Invisionfree is proving to be a bit difficult. The only way to get the conversion started is by requesting via email. They have yet to respond to our request and it seems they have a reputation for being slow at responding to requests like conversions. Invisionfree is a small operation and so this comes as no surprise.

So for now we'll have to be patient. Feel free to post.

We'll let everyone know when invisionfree has responded.

Cheers!

No probs :)

Sorry if it takes a bit of time for me to validate anyone

Sometimes I forget to check my emails....

Especially with this war going on I am a little distracted ;)

If its been a while you can MSN me: ruthytrins@yahoo.com.au

Aurora

Guest gogoblender

The official demand and ransom amount (:P) for our database has been sent express mail to invision free today.

lol, this means that it should get to invision in 3-4 days instead of the regular ten days :P via regular mail.

If they do the conversion come friday or next monday to wednesday this means we have this week of posting left here at this forum to use before we take it off line and we all have to post over at Spawn which they have graciously allowed us to use until we're able to get the forum installed at the new forum.

yay spawn!

So guys...please get your validations from the spawn website soon okay? When this dark matters goes down we'll only have msn, irc and spawn site to use.

If you guys have any questions please post em.

cheers!

gogo

Thanks for the update Gogo :)

And everyone is welcome over at Spawn, if you are using a name different to here, please send me a msg...

I have had a couple of accounts sign up that I have never heard of, and I dont wanna validate them just in case they are TLA members ;)

Thanks Aurora