A Sacred question

I have a question regarding the original version of Sacred (Sacred Gold is winging its way here and should arrive shortly....I hope!). Does anyone know of a way to change the camera angle while playing? That is the only issue I have with the game. Thanks for any feedback and have a great day, all!

Moonwatcher

lol Moonwatcher

I'm afraid there isn't any way to do that. The only control on view that we have is zooming in and out. I know how you feel though. When I returned to Sacred from a long bout of guildwars I kept trying to "look around things" in Sacred, hehe. Took me a long time to get used to the fact that there isn't any free camera control. Not to worry though. There are plenty other interesting things about Sacred that will keep your head spinning. :D

ahhh, yer feelin the camera angle too huh, moonwatcher. lol, that was one of the first things I noticed about Sacred when I got back to it after GW...the fact that it's only locked in three views :D After being spoiled by GW's unlimited camera angles, it's quite something to come back to a game that's so locked down. But...Sacred's community really makes up for this small change, and you quickly get used to the isometric. Have faith, soon you'll totally get used to it and be blasting away as powerfully as in GW.

Cheers and waiting till your Gold gets here.

:)

gogo