Sacred Bestiary

Okay something I have been working on for some time now and it still isn't near being complete.... also I redid the entire style of the bestiary but want to wait for it to be complete before I upload it... That being said I haven't been able to play Sacred myself for some time now. I am not sure exactly what the problem is... might be Vista but might be something else... but whatever it is just about every time I try to play I immediately get a "sacred not responding" error message. Well this makes it really, really hard when trying to make new guides, finish projects and update any info nearly impossible. Therefore I started a thread at my forum a while back asking for help but as there are only a couple of regulars at my forum and they all have busy lives I haven't had much luck finishing up. Seeing as you guys have way more active players around here I thought it might be a good idea to ask around here for some help.

EDIT: Its a miracle I was actually able to get on game today!

So here is the updated list (oh and I got the Buried Slaves):

Vampires- as far as I know the only place these can be found is while playing a vampiress in the basement of the Ascaron Tavern in Braverock (it is listed under character only quests on the site). I have pics of the vamps but they aren't as good as I like and I don't have stats.

Liches and Ghouls- I have shots of a "lich" and one of a "ghoul" but I am not sure if there are any more of these types. The best place to check would probably be the cave where you hunt down the Lich in the Gloomoor quest but they can be found in many caves all over Ancaria.

Lashing Terror- Okay on this one I have "lashing terror worker" and "small lashing terror" are they any others? They can be found in the Dwarven Ruins I think.

Hired Sword Master- this is a very specific hireling that I am missing. Places to check would be the Seraphim Rescue cave, the Abducted cave and other such places in the center of Ancaria.

Glorb Hunters- I have the "glorb hunter" and the "golden glorb hunter" but not sure if there are any types I am missing. Look in the Dwarven Ruins.

Glorbs- I have the "glorb" and the "bronze glorb" am I missing any types? Again in the Dwarven Ruins.

Druids- Anyone remember any other Druids than the "Dryad Druid"?

Demon Lord- Don't have any of these I think they can be found in the Gathol-Fortress.

Elves- I need the following types of elves... elven priestess, captain of the ice elves, dark elven zhuma', and the dark elven zhururahi carry three different types of weapons which change their stats so I need a shot of one with bow, a sword, and unarmed. If you don't know where to find elves you shouldn't be playing sacred unless you are very new to the game so..... also I think you might only be able to get the priestess' and the captains by doing the Plains of TyrHadar quest.

Blooded Terror- I have the "untamed blood terror" but not sure if there are any other types... check the Fungi Hillock.

Anducar's Guard- I don't have any of these but they can be found in the Gathol Fortress. I really hope that they can be found there without doing the main quest line :4rofl:

Trolls- I have the Fire Troll and the Poison Troll but the official site description said that there were also regular trolls that just use brute strength rather than some element but I don't remember if I ever saw any....

Dryads- My shots are all too small so if you wouldn't mind getting new shots of all the Dryads that would be great. Also the huntress' and furies I have are both using bows and the official site said that there are ones that use javelins if you can find one that would be great. That is if there is such a thing. Also furies and huntresses could you get shots of them doing the different types of damage since that effects their stats? It should be pretty easy to tell since their arrows glow the elemental colors. These of course are all in the Dryad forest.

As a not any of the types that I don't have any of there are usually at least two of every type of monster so pretty please check the areas for multiple types.

--------

Most of them I just need it confirmed that there aren't any other types....

Huge, huge thanks to everyone willing to help!