I am still here for some reason

About 2 to 3 years ago a very spunky form of my self was so eager to join Dark. Its been a long time and I have grown greatly from that player not even in the top 1500 asking a top alliance for membership.

I have lead alliances and followed in others. I have seen many wars and participated in a lot of them. I have accumulated 43 HoFs and 12 Advanced. I have created 21 moons destroyed 1 and killed 7 RIPs. I have successfully done 3 blind phalanxes and failed on a number I don't want to mention while getting the hang of it :4rofl:. I have befriended many people and have made enemies of few. I had great pride on never being HoFed but of course Azmodai had to ruin that but thats only HoF. I have ran from many big people and learned how to hide my fleet :).

I am now rank 60. I am just wondering what next. lol you guys are the reason I played so long. I have always aimed to beat Locutus in points. It has been so long since we spoke though :4rofl:.

Thanks to anyone that read this. I need new goals.

Edited by Griever

Thats a great post Griever :) Really impressive how you have stuck at it all for so long, I had a short time with ogame but never really got hooked. I'm sure the rest of the team playing ogame will be along to read this post Griever :4rofl:

Keep safe out there in space :4rofl:

Claire

Nice words there Griever. I remember you as being a poster on this forum for a good bit of time now. It's a great history of growth you've had dude. And yeah, I think everyone was competing with Locutus's points when he was exploding with hits :P. Great seeing you back Griever.

Enjoy the boards

:)

gogo