Star Wars Comics

Katran

I have been reading them for a very long time. What really got me in to them I dont know. My best guess is the love for star wars and the new and fresh twist they bring to the table. The same goes for the Star wars book. Or who knows maybe I like the Sith and Jedi to much. :blush:

The reason I am posting this is my interest if any one has got there hand around one of the new ones that has been coming out for the last year or so. The ones I am talking about are the Star Wars: Knights of the Old series and Star Wars: Legacy series.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old this one is preset in the Star Wars:KOTOR game. Better said it tells the story of the Mandalorian war as a back ground moving story while up front takes you on several stages and stories full with rich caracters and some of the best plots.

Star Wars: Legacy takes us in the future some 130 years after the death of Darth Vader. This time frame is new and free and has the pre set of all that has been happening in the SW book games and what not behind in. The caracters here are all fresh bringing something new to Star Wars the main caracter is a mix of Solo+A. Skywalker with the new power to bring people back from the death. The Sith have a total new look all coverd in the old Sith Tattoos. All in all a brand new look.

Before I go on and on I just wanted to know if any one has read or got there hands on any of them. :)