Nanites

Guest gogoblender

I'm thinkin nanites could be a turtle's best friend.

If you've got two or three players all running ipms at you to take down yer def on yer planet as a team...yer gonna have to produce abms VERY quickly to to take out all the incoming.

And...nanites is such a sweet investmenet of resources...heh...if you've got the rez in the first place that is

;)

gogo

Guest gogoblender

I've only got nanites on two planets. A level one and a level two. And...circumstances being what they were at the time...lol, that nanites one was my first nanites was built on a planet with only 119 fields!

:o

lol, lemme just say...it's takin a fair bit of juggling to keep everything at a bare minimum. Besides doing ship building, it only has deut and metal mines because there's just no room to make a profitable crystal production line here because of the lack of fields.

I know this planet's gonna go one day...but...ugh...more than a million rez...gone!

;)

gogo

• 2 months later...

Yeah, Nanite 5 would be nice. 45 sec LCs, a Bomber in under 5 mins. And Solar Sats in ~8 seconds.

Jesus, that would allow you to make the necessary solar sats for a Graviton attempt in ~17 hours! As long as you set it going just after the scores re-calculated, you'd be undetectable (unless probed, naturally)!

:)

Edit: And all for a "mere" 16m metal, 8m crystal & 1.6m deut. /sigh