So, where *is* this place?

Can anybody give me a *clue* where Alkazaba noc Draco is? The only hint one getsfrom the spooky lady is (as you all know), "in the far South". Well, I've *been* as far south as the game'll let me go, and wandered all over the place; found Shadar-Nur. But no Alkazabawhatever. Can't get any farther south, because the whole thing's blocked by what appears to be an endless cliff. Mind you, I chose this element to go after before the "Dark Elf valleys" ones, because I figured, hell, once I get down south, how hard could it be? OK, so that was unsmart. So....Any hints or landmarks? Should I head for Atlanta and turn right, or what?

Thanks again, folks....Please know that I've already started thinking of some of you as friends, and for that, too, I'm grateful.

Joe Sahyan

Alkazaba-whatever (:D) is the lava place in the bottom left hand corner of your map. If you are playing MP there is a portal under the isle that leads you to it. It's one of the last ones on the top right hand side... other than that I think the closest portal is Urkuk.

Hey Sahyan Head lik your going to Wyvern Pass the same place where you had to go to from ICe Creek Pass like in act 2 of sp like griffman said its the lava land and urkuk is the closest portal to it but if you are taking the long way you have to go through wyvern pass

Hey Sahyan Head lik your going to Wyvern Pass the same place where you had to go to from ICe Creek Pass like in act 2 of sp like griffman said its the lava land and urkuk is the closest portal to it but if you are taking the long way you have to go through wyvern pass

I'm confused. I've found Urkuk, and, of course, Wyvern Pass, but Alka-Selzer Land (as it is now officially dubbed - at least in my posts) still eludes me. You - and EvilMale - say that Urkuk is the closest portal to it, but how does that help, since I have no portal at the other end (that is, in Alka-Seltzer itself)? Something somebody - guess it must have been EvilMale - said hinted that the place is on one of the islands. If that's so, how does one get there? For that matter, how does one get there from Urkuk, period, island or not? I know, I'm sounding like an idiot. Thing is, I have no sense whatever of spatial relationships; you oughtta see me in real life, driving around, and, well....Never mind; the image is painful.<S>

OK, so we've established that I can be notably unsmart; I acknowledge it. But....I'd really appreciate it if you guys could overlook my denseness and point me to the damn place (where, I've every confidence, the dragon will kill me within seconds, anyway).

Thanks.

Joe Sahyan

http://wolfes-lair.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/M...s/MapLarge.html

There is a map of Sacred. It is in the bottom left hand corner of the map.

From the Urkuk portal walk directly west. You will run into a big wall, follow the wall north-ish and eventually there will be an opening. Walk up the opening and voila, lava land. After winding your way around the area you come to a cavern that has a city... I believe that is the Alka-Seltzer land of which you speak. If that isn't it then the whole area is just Alkazaba noc draco...

I have one better than that Griffman :D

http://wolfes-lair.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/Q...zabaQuests.html

Scroll down past the quest list and there are screenshots showing you the exact path to get there. (the portal in the map shot is the Urkuk portal). This is the hardest town to find since it is really out of the way and underground....