A Thankyou...and some other stuff.

Hey Night Wolfe, wanna get married? I've talked to Janett about it, and she says as long as you can provide things like that map, she's OK with it.

Seriously, thanks, everyone, and...may I ask one last, final - promise (sorta...I guess...at least I'll try to make it the last) thing? Please? OK, so I found the nasty old fire-dragon, croaked him and got the fire-element Along the way, I kinda promised I'd go tell the folks in the mines that - as the old joke has it - the peasants are revolting. Now, umm....I can't find the damned mines. I actually know where my *next* quest is (thanks again to Night Wolfe, my potential new fiancee), but before I go find the last element I need to get those miners out of there. I've been from one end to the other of the Dark Elves' stronghold; I've been out on the plateau to the east, and nothing. Problem is, the place is underground, so nothing shows up on the world-map; and there's nothing on the close-up maps saying "Mines this way, dummy." I realize it's gotta be hard to *say* where the mines are, because there are no landmarks or things of that sort orient with; still, I thought I'd ask.

Oh, and by the way. (This doesn't count as a real question, because it's just curiosity, not a big deal.) What's with that Dark Elf fella who just sort of stands around doing nothing, and with/to/about whom I seem unable to do anything - can't talk to 'im, can't kill 'im. Boring sort of guy, he seems, so far. (Actually, I get rather like that at parties, betimes, so I'm sympathetic, but still....)

Be well, all, and thanks, everyone. You're all invited to the wedding.

Joe Sahyan

Hahaha hey Joe.... great offer, really... but sorry I am already taken by a wonderful man :thumbsup:

Are you talking about the Buried Slaves side quest? If so I just was told not that long ago about the alternate choice of warning the slaves in the mines and it is your lucky day cause I updated my website with another detailed map and directions of the choice just last week! hehe Buried Slaves

As for the Dark Elf.. no one knows... we are left to assume that they once were planning to do a quest that incorporated that NPC but never completed it and hence with get left with a random Dark Elf. You'll eventually also find some random Seraphims like that too... if you are playing underworld I have found 2 Seraphims hanging around.