Ok I was just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem as me. What the heck is going on with all the drops:) I went two hours with out a single anything. Then I started getting the same 3 things over and over. Then all I got was healing potions. It was really weird. I don't know if anyone else has been having the same problem but it has been over a span of two days now.

I haven't been playing much lately, sadly. I find that my characters have their ups and downs as far as drops go which can easily last 2 hours. Maybe there is something you have changed though? Maybe while upgrading your armor you inadvertently lowered your Chance to find Special items? Could also be that the enemies you are fighting are too weak to give your chance to find special items a good workout. Or the other way around. It could be that it is taking you too many hits on an enemy in order to kill it. If an enemy takes 5 or more hits to kill it, maybe even 3 or more, then your drops will likely be very bad.

Just a few things off the top of my head Vampie. What level is the char that is having this run of bad luck? :4rofl: