Uni 9 account

dicknail

So, I haven't played OGame for more than two months and my uni 9 acc is still sitting in vacation mode, and I want to pass it to someone.

It is top 360 (top 200 fleet), two gated moons, not much defense (e.I. almost all of the non-fleet points are in mines and plants), fairly big planets, close to spheno's main and gated moon (dunno if you count it as a plus or a minus). It bares the name "sin dios" for now (if you wanna look at the stats) and is in Revenge.

If someone is interested they just need to get the "blessing" from one of the players here and prolly you'll have the acc. I know it is not much, but I've put a lot of energy into the acc and I hope the one that takes it will keep that fleet alive for some time.

If you want more info, PM me (no ingame PM), and if you know someone interested, let me know.

Thanks,

-dicknail

ps: I'd definitely prefer the acc to stay in Revenge, and I don't want to see it in some of the other alliances.

Dick, I"m so sorry I didn't get to your pm last night...sorry!

I'm hoping that someone nice can help out here and manage the account.

It's got some decent stats and would be a great way for a friendly to get into the game.

Cheers!

:4rofl:

gogo