Mascarell Portcullis

Hi again, folks. I'm back...with another genuinely stupid question.

Having finished the game once, I decided to start again, this time using the quest-list that Night Wolfe (again, one of my heroes, she is) provides, to try to cover every quest in the game. Weeelll....I find myself in Mascarell, looking for the Unknown Warrior ("Who *was* that masked man?" People over, say, 35? might get the quote...maybe). I'm trying to get out of town in the direction of the road whereon one finds the fellow in question, and it appears a certain portcullis-gate provides the best (and maybe only?) way to get there. Trouble is, it won't open, dang. So....Is this another bug, or is there something I need to open the thing, or what? First time through the game, I didn't run into the problem - but then, I didn't get this pqrticular quest, either.

As always, I'd appreciate greatly any help at all, from anyone at all.

And if Night Wolfe happens to see this....Um, are you *sure* you don't wanna get married? Janett says that, since Sacred 2 is coming up (when, by the way), and we're gonna need your maps and stuff more'n ever, she's cool with it.

Joe Sahyan

The main line quest to save Vilya takes you there. If you are playing SP, I don't think you can get through it before you have her along. The Unknown Warrior is in a glade along the path you take to Valor's stronghold in the woods.

If you are playing MP, the gate should open - try moving the cursor until it becomes a hand.

Hahaha yeah sorry I am already taken.... you could always kiss up to me instead and then I'll help you out WHENEVER you need roflol :cow_white:

The projected game release date is in the first quarter of 2008, which means anytime between January and April, but you never know they may hit a snag and not release it till later than that.

Gial perfected covered your main question though :)