I made a Lorgar's Ammy...

Ok guys, title is weird I know. Seriously though.. I was shopping, found a +1 all combat arts ammy. I put it in a helmet for my DE, removed it after getting some levels and it was all of a sudden a lorgar's amulet without the mods, but the +1 combat arts mod. When I have it equipped I still get credit for wearing a lorgar's set item... Here is screenie

shot0060.jpg

Oh and here is another one for good measure.

money.jpg

old bug that happens from time to time.. like everyone has noticed, amulet and ring names change when you socket them and remove them. This way normal rings can have uniq ring names or just name ring, or like sometimes happens to amulets, names disapear completely and sometimes this happens too.

My guess is that just about every current game of Sacred is getting stressed by

1) Exit-Entrance XP boosting (where multiple sets of monsters spawn...severly straining the server... and probably filling it up with temperary files--which likely are cleaned out during server down time)

2) Fads/Orlas/Split (-Icons) use... seems like every game has an Icon user in it... leave the game and they follow you... 'cause there's more xp in a game with 2 people rather than 1.

3) Normal wear and tear (which doesn't affect the game anywhere near as much as 1 and 2). (This would be high graphics use such as tons of Poison Mists, huge Awakened Dead armies, high Far Sight (increases spawns 2 Pi r ) spammed CL, etc...)

When stressed... Watch out world!