Sacred Plus

I know I have mentioned this before. I was just wondering who would be interested in going back to play some old school sacred.

Well see I would, but that would require me to search for my Sacred disk. I've moved 3 times since I played Sacred Plus.... I have NO idea where it could be. I may have even left it in Tallahassee in my dorm room :lol:

well its up to you guys between uw and mt shards mage and starting a sharder in plus I will be on both quite a bit

My plus is account is my old mule account EvilMale_2

I work during the day so post in the online now thread or here when you long into plus and I'll join you if I'm on line at the time and see it. hopefully tonight :-)

Well I went to try out my Sacred Plus account last night to see if it would actually work. I was surprised that I had all the info needed to get it going. I don't think I'll be pulling myself away from UW to much degree since I'm hot on the Dwarf path, hehe. However, if you plan a date and time to gather I'd be happy to jump in. (Maybe make an event of it. Reunion of sorts... *hint hint* :D )

Well Dobs and I played plus for about an hour today. And one thing that ran through my mind was how in the heck did we eve manage to play that version. I had forgotten you can't get back to haven isle from a portal, and that the drops really sucked. but that could have been that it was just the 2 of us playing. I think If we had more people's interest in it and got together it would be more enjoyable.