My gaming history!!!

I have always liked online games thus I would like to share my online gaming history.

Currently playing

1. Ogame - the game I've been playing for the longest time and the one I've spent the most online hours as well.

2. MetalDamage - a text based game featuring car racing. Am in the top 10 here and I think I am one of the highest if not the highest ranked non-paying player. Am a clan admin here.

3. Gladiatus - another good game from Gameforge wherein you play as a roman gladiator. You do trainings, run expeditions (or missions), you buy in the market, bid in the auction, etc. All in all quite similar to Diablo in terms of character development but no magic here just plain pure gladiator fighting. Am also one of the highest ranked non-paying player here. Am also one of the clan admin here.

4. Vendetta - another game I've been playing for a long time and of all my games this is my best in terms of rank. (currently # 6). The founder status was transferred to me here by claire.

5. Dragonfable - the only game I've spent real money to play. Currently my favorite game. Your choice of warrior, rogue or mage classes. A comprehensive games with a lot of areas tp explore, a lot of skills to develop and a lot of weapons to use.

6. Mechquest - very similar to Dragonfable except that instead of warriors, rogues and mages its mechas and aliens. A relatively new game from Artix Entertainment with a lot of promise.

7. Gamer Shadow - the 2nd newest addition to my games. Another text based game with a choice of the classic warrior, thief, cleric and mage classes. The game is a bit buggy because it's only about a month old but the equipment graphics are first rate.

8. Samurai of Legend - one of the most comprehensive text based games I have ever played. As the title you play as a samurai who can be good or bad. You need to manage your money and resources here so that you will be able to buy the best equipment and train your statistics.

9. Sonny Game - the newest addition to my games list. A flash based games from Armor Games featuring zombies fighting. Good gameplay and graphics with a choice of 4 character classes to play.

Retired

1. Bitefight - a text based game featuring vampires. Exciting in the early stages but frustrating later in the game especially if you are a non paying player.

2. Battleknight - there used to be a D.a.r.k. team playing this but the game is too linear and has lost it's early appeal.

3. Unification Wars - a game even more massive than ogame. Imagine you can have millions of planets and ships at any given time. It's also harder to understand and it's too time consuming to keep your account competitive because you need to constantly fight. A good background in math would be advantages because during fights you have minutes and sometimes even seconds to buy the necessary ships.

4. Adventure Quest - an even more comprehensive game than Dragonfable but I find the graphics too cartoony so I lost interest.

5. Dark Pirates - one of the games from GameForge that I really didn't like at like. Good graphics but lousy gameplay.

Might try

1. Warpfire - a new game from GameForge. I have already registered but havn't gotten back to it.