SacredWiki Map: Suggested Corrections and Adjustments

Heya folks.

Due to the several suggestions I've recieved regarding the Sacred Underworld Map I thought it might be good to create this discussion so that all corrections can be collected. I do plan on making a big update to the map so most likely any suggestions added here will be implemented into the map in one way or another.

Thanx for the excellent suggestions thus far! :ninja:

To do:

• Draw Campaign trails
  • Create Icons

Mini Portal

Dragon Portal

Quest

Popular Quest

POI(Point of Interest)

Easter Egg

• Upload Map sections
  • Add a name tag for Slater's Grave
  • Spelling:

Gloomoor, Purgatori, Esotopia, Monastery, Frostgard

• Change:

Haven Portal Timberton to Braverock

Add Souther Core Region inside Plains of Urkuk

Volcanic Plains Upper Underworld Region to Lava Region

The Forgotten Swamps to The Forgotten Swamps of Azschabrag

Link to same discussion held on the SIF

Create Quest Icon

wow... um :4rofl:

are you sure about that because that will pretty much kill your social life a few weeks a head, maybe around 40 weeks? I donno :P

schot I can drink all the drinks that you would drink in that time for you if you wanted to undertake such an undertaking. just tryin to help you out bro.

-Total

lol you guys. You're all heart. :P Drink away Total and be merry!

I know Erling, I know... It's a HUGE project! Probably take me many many months. Alas! I will sacrifice myself for the good of the community and build the greatest quest icon there ever was! :4rofl:

I'm got the name from Nightwolfe's page on quests. I'm going to assume--and yeah, you know what that means! :) that the long name comes out of the quest log or such. Rather than... say... her head! :D

I'm not in the game right now so I canna check cap'n! :D

Thanx Frosty. :thumbsup:

I went and had a look at my questing character and sure enough it says exactly as you suggested. Something I'm wondering though... In trying to discover if there is a name for the goblin village I've come up with a possibilty but it isn't certain for me yet...

Might that village be called "Stampfa"? I ask because in talking several times to the goblin villagers they refer to Stampfa in at least 2 different statements.

If Man-Thing not nice, Goblins make Stampfafood of him
Stinking swamps whimper Man-Thing name like "Curse of Stampfa"!

I wonder if this is a good enough reason to name that village Stampfa?

• 1 month later...

Whew! I'm glad I didn't go ahead and name that town Stampfa, lol. It's the name of their god if I remember correctly.

Well I'm back at it with the map. Took a long break but lately I've had the urge to work on it again. All corrections/suggestions in my first post have been addressed and recently I've begun drawing out the main quest trail. Yes... I am a glutton for punishment, haha. It's turning out quite nice though. Might need to colour code the trails I think. Maybe set it up so that each Acts path has a different colour...

Well if you're wondering where I'm at I'll be deep into the photoshop for the next lil while, heh.

Here's a sample of the Ancaria Campaign path system.

th_mappath.jpg

Oh and some markers to be used in the near future for marking the map with things like points of interest like the Orc Cave, side quests, popular side quests and easter eggs.

MapIcons.png