The Ocean

So,  I've found myself in the ocean. 

I'm sure I can't be the first one to have this happen to them, but- anyway, sometimes the game will glitch and land you (if you are mounted on a tiger, has never happened to me when I'm not) in the ocean- happens most frequently at the Wastelands port and the Dryad port. 

It's the only opportunity you'll get to reveal that part of the map, and you'll need assailing somersault or another leap ability to do it (can't walk in the ocean).

I've attached a picture for reference. 

20211027_210356.jpg

4 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

No worries, 2Lemurs. Where do you feel this thread belongs? We can move it for you. By the way, there are screenshot map-jumping posts that you might be interested in starting on this page. It's the same sort off map traveling that you are posting about.

Hi Hooyaah thanks  :hugs:!!
and Jonathan yer in good hands! :gogo:

just got back from work, but saw this topic go up but could not get to it, whew, help is here!

:dance2:

gogo

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! Sorry it took me so long to respond, just getting used to the navigation on this site. Honestly, I reposted under the Console heading, and thank you so much for including that link, I've read through a bit and discovered a few new things to try out. 

Again, much appreciated!!

• Like! 1