Coming Soon: HoF against Mobghost09 [DOM]

Guest Bef

00:00:38

A fleet from planet looneymoon 1:18:12 comes from planet Debris [3:18:6] back to planet.

00:00:42

One fleet from player Epithet from planet Camping [1:23:4] approaches planet looneymoon [1:18:12] The fleet consists of 2675 ships. ( 2114*Light Fighter, 93*Heavy Fighter, 119*Cruiser, 348*Battle Ship, 1*Recycler) The mission is attacking

I'll get the HoF while I'm camping :)

Okay so here's a basic run down of events...

Firstly, I got a HoF against a Covenant member last week... The player I hit was very nice, but asked me if I did it on behalf of T.M.C... I got to know the person I hit quite well and decided to find a T.M.C. member to hit to sort of "level the score"... I saw "Mobghost09 [T.M.C.]" and had a probe his planets without finding anything particularly interesting... Then I phalanxed him and saw a very long recycling fleetsave... I decided that I would catch it on the way home... A few days before I had to send off the attack, I noticed that he had changed in to DOM, this excited me even more because I have some real issues with that alliance.

Just before I went camping, I launched the hit... While I was away the Mobghost09 changes alliances again, to TFCA, an ally of Spawn. I think he did this in hope that I would recall, and as I was away, I couldn't. While I was camping, Incendareous informed me that TFCA had been asking him why I was attacking one of their members.

Personally, I don't think we should stand for this sort of behaviour from our TFCA allies whom are basically sheltering our targets.. I didn't even think Mobghost09 met their requirements to join!!

MOB and DOM are allies of TFCA, so I think that TFCA basically will shelter any MOB or DOM player that Spawn is going to attack by getting them to switch alliances.. This is absolutely pathetic and I really am displeased with TFCA.

As far as the HoF was concerned, we both lost major parts of our fleets and I definately didn't break even... Especially considering I couldn't get all the debris :P... I don't mind about this, consider it a grudge hit :faerie:

Unfortunately I deleted the Combat Report and have asked the defender to forward it on to me. Hopefully I will have it for you later, otherwise that kind of sucks.

Anyway, I got my fifth HoF :D

Gratz on your 5th Hoff Bef :yayy:

As for people switching alliances like that...well that just sucks. how can the game remain competitive if ppl can get away with doing that:)

Maybe TFCA should look again at who they are allied with! Thats sneeky and I can understand why you are displeased with em.

Still Hoff #5 :hug[1]:

Congratz Bef :)

Hope u get ahold on that CR!!

Not a happy camper (pardon the pun :wink_smile[1]: ) in regards to TFCA.......

Definetely something to think about :)