Question about Office quest - Found all 89 employees, returned to office and nothing happened. Did I miss something ?

24 minutes ago, Lindor said:

did you push the button in the jungle temple? which mods are you running? did you have quest markers for the employees? do you have a questbook entry?:)

Im playing the original patch. First I used the switch in the Jungle area cave, then went to the cave where is the office after that I found all 89 emoplyees while writing down on paper 1 by 1 so I dont miss it. After that nothing happend. This is whats in the Log book it says as its finished but I know that there is a Hammer and Ring as rewards which I didnt get anything.

Screenshot_1.png

Hmm. Did you climb up the stairs? After completing the quest, you can enter the office and you get the final reward at the very end of the office in case you don't know.

Wiki page quote:

When you get there, you’ll need to go to the top floor and talk to Holger Flöttmann. He is in the guise of a Stone Warrior from the Bengaresh desert region.

Holger Flöttmann

Holger Flöttmann will congratulate you on your success. He will tell you to visit Bettina Wegner who is located one floor down. She will give you the keys to the employee lounge. When you get to the lounge, and you enter, you will trigger a magic hiding spot that will release the following goodies:

Stradal's Hammer – a Legendary/4 star class weapon

Benny's Promise - the 1st part of Kayser's Luck (Only with CM Patch 1.60)

Ellen's Commitment – the 2nd part of Kayser's Luck

Potions galore – Health, Mentor, Concentration, Recovery

Gold – a nice pile of it

By the time you get to the end of the game, Stradal's Hammer may seem like a weak item – and it probably isn’t one you’d want to go up against the Nameless Guardians with, but it is generally worth a nice bit of gold should you decide to sell it. A Niobium class hammer can be worth more than 2 million gold pieces in Niobium. Not a bad chunk of change.

If it's not that, then I don't know. Probably a bug which has most likely been fixed by CM-Patch.

Edited by Lindor
3 hours ago, Lindor said:

Hmm. Did you climb up the stairs? After completing the quest, you can enter the office and you get the final reward at the very end of the office in case you don't know.

Wiki page quote:

If it's not that, then I don't know. Probably a bug which has most likely been fixed by CM-Patch.

Yea I went all floors to the top and the door was locked but I only checked the door at the last floor. Maybe I somehow missed some npc even tho I was writing them down on paper, I will have to check that I guess.

Edited by senmik
2 hours ago, senmik said:

Yea I want all floors to the top and the door was locked but I only checked the door at the last floor. Maybe I somehow missed some npc even tho I was writing them down on paper, I will have to check that I guess.

You need to talk to Bettina Wegener on the second to last floor first, she will unlock the last door.

Edited by Lindor
Reason: confusion (wrote floor, meant door)
  • Appreciation 1
3 hours ago, Lindor said:

You need to talk to Bettina Wegener on the second to last floor first, she will unlock the last door.

I checked every door in the office and none opens. My only guess would be I somehow missed some of the employes and the quest didnt finish.

Edit: While I was doing the quest in the Human area I had to use once an older save file cuz I did something wrong and after I used it it seems I have forgotten to do two of the npcs once again. Now I did them and could finish the quest.

Edited by senmik
  • Respect! 1
  • The title was changed to Question about Office quest - Found all 89 employees, returned to office and nothing happened. Did I miss something ?
On 2/12/2022 at 12:17 PM, Lindor said:

Congratz on finishing the quest! I'm glad it worked put for you!:gogo:

I remember doing it the first time when there was no CM-patch yet, I had printed the whole map with the excavation marks on paper and marked them one by one, needless to say it was slow and I made mistakes as well.

So I can imagine what a great feeling it is. Enjoy your hard earned and well deserved goodies!

:christmastree:

I want to chime in on the hugs and festivities RE this quest completion, senmik.  There's been so many people not getting their treat just cuz of the sheer length and number of people in this quest...I remember Ascaron joking about how theyd created the largest quest (at that time) in the world? Of course that kind of mischief made for loooooong group time with all of us doing different parts of it at different times to  (hopefully! :lol: ) complete it.

Thanks Lindor for guiding him through and all the to the prize, enjoy your reward Senmik!

:dance2:

gogo