Band promoted inside the Sacred 2 case?

I vaugely remember a band promoted in sacred 2's case atleast on PC. I tried finding more and found the in game band blind guardian but it doesn't seem to be them. Does anyone have this little slip still? 

• Like! 1
  • The title was changed to Band promoted inside the Sacred 2 case?

My geman version had only a DVD with an audiobook about the Shadow Warrior.

9 hours ago, ashleyahmya said:

I vaugely remember a band promoted in sacred 2's case atleast on PC. I tried finding more and found the in game band blind guardian but it doesn't seem to be them. Does anyone have this little slip still? 

Blind Guardian was and is a real existing band. Old interviews with Ascaron mention only Blind Guardian and their label NuclearBlast. They did a song extra for the game, and the in game concert was made with motion capture techniques. They will give a concert at my old university next month.

This is an extented  live version of the Sacred2 song.

Full concert is here:

14 hours ago, ashleyahmya said:

Allooooo ashley!

I remember Blind Guardian as being the band in the game. They had a concert going on in the game, there was a quest whereby you could pick up the bands' instruments, and they were (Chattius posted about them as being in concert near him!)

Here's the ingame that we got ... very ambitious for its time... good ole Ascaron, I remember watching even the making of it somewhere where they showed how they made the video with the band.