Been a while since I fired up Sacred...

On 1/18/2024 at 3:01 AM, LynAtlanta said:

... And, well. Time to finish it again I guess.

Anyway. I'm a 31 y/o woman, bilingual FR/EN, and have been a long time gamer in general. I used to play Sacred on console before I made the switch to PC and discovered the CM Patch.
Most of my gaming time is split on MMOs or older games, with a few exceptions.

See you later, Ancarians o/

Lyn, sooooooooooooooo sorry to meet up with you so late after your fabulous introduction.. i missed the first ( oh dear maybe second rounds :eek: ) but... summary welcome is in order and with an official welcome you get unlimited tickets to our fabulous juice bar!

Thanks for finding us! We've been tucked away for so long in our little Sacred part of the galaxy that we're always happy to see new members pop out of the sky and land in our little world of Ancaria...ready to visit one of Hooyah's brilliant list of eateries that he's documented across the land...or just pull out that sword and start chopping your way to the glories!

Well met dear Lyn..and welcome to DarkMatters!
:hugs:

gogo

On 1/18/2024 at 10:01 AM, LynAtlanta said:

... And, well. Time to finish it again I guess.

Anyway. I'm a 31 y/o woman, bilingual FR/EN, and have been a long time gamer in general. I used to play Sacred on console before I made the switch to PC and discovered the CM Patch.
Most of my gaming time is split on MMOs or older games, with a few exceptions.

See you later, Ancarians o/

Welcome to DarkMatters. Hope you find many wonderful years here like I have.

On 1/23/2024 at 12:20 PM, gogoblender said:

Lyn, sooooooooooooooo sorry to meet up with you so late after your fabulous introduction.. I missed the first ( oh dear maybe second rounds :eek: ) but... summary welcome is in order and with an official welcome you get unlimited tickets to our fabulous juice bar!

Thanks for finding us! We've been tucked away for so long in our little Sacred part of the galaxy that we're always happy to see new members pop out of the sky and land in our little world of Ancaria...ready to visit one of Hooyah's brilliant list of eateries that he's documented across the land...or just pull out that sword and start chopping your way to the glories!

Well met dear Lyn..and welcome to DarkMatters!
:hugs:

gogo

Gogo, might I ferment the juice and make wine with it...? I prefer red wine over fruit juice, unless it is in a cocktail...:lujate::drunkards::pitcher:

• Haha 1
On 1/25/2024 at 1:33 AM, Delta! said:

Welcome to DarkMatters. Hope you find many wonderful years here like I have.

Gogo, might I ferment the juice and make wine with it...? I prefer red wine over fruit juice, unless it is in a cocktail...:lujate::drunkards::pitcher:

Theuns i'm always in for inspired upgrades... lets ferment all we can then!!

:drunkards:

gogo

• Haha 1