Glad to come aboard!

Hello everyone!

I'm Jay, and I've been playing Sacred 2 since launch. I heard a few months back that it was now backward compatible with the Xbox Series S, so I got back into it in a big way. Mostly because life decided to throw a disability or two my way, but, hey, I get to game more! So there's good to come of that. Plus, it's given me to nudge I needed to finally join this awesome community. 

I absolutely adore the world of Sacred (especially 2) and the tongue-in-cheek style. Honestly, I can't think of another game that scratches that itch aside from Sacred. I also tend to play a lot of Souls games.

While I have been tempted to get the game on PC, I just can't bring myself to use mouse and keyboard after being spoilt by the console control scheme lol. 

I've lurked here forever and finally decided to join. I'm looking forward to contributing to this community! 

Edited by BingBongHallo
Additional info
  • Appreciation 1
11 hours ago, BingBongHallo said:

Hello everyone!

I'm Jay, and I've been playing Sacred 2 since launch. I heard a few months back that it was now backward compatible with the Xbox Series S, so I got back into it in a big way. Mostly because life decided to throw a disability or two my way, but, hey, I get to game more! So there's good to come of that. Plus, it's given me to nudge I needed to finally join this awesome community. 

I absolutely adore the world of Sacred (especially 2) and the tongue-in-cheek style. Honestly, I can't think of another game that scratches that itch aside from Sacred. I also tend to play a lot of Souls games.

While I have been tempted to get the game on PC, I just can't bring myself to use mouse and keyboard after being spoilt by the console control scheme lol. 

I've lurked here forever and finally decided to join. I'm looking forward to contributing to this community! 

Happy you stumbled upon us Jay!  I always get delighted when someone says that they've been lurking for (what year?) and finally decide to make an intro post so that we can meet up with members.  Re adoring the world of Sacred, youre in good company, Sacred's community here has always been a kind one, probably coming form that humorous style the devs included with this game from the get go, with easter eggs and pranks in game galore.

I never actually played on console...went from the demo many maaaaaaaaaaaaany years ago straight to the EU version of this game that included all manner of brazen violence and beheadings which tickled me galore!

Thank you for saying hi, and welcome to the forums!!

:hugs:

gogo

• Appreciation 1
Posted (edited)
On 3/10/2024 at 3:07 PM, gogoblender said:

Happy you stumbled upon us Jay!  I always get delighted when someone says that they've been lurking for (what year?) and finally decide to make an intro post so that we can meet up with members.  Re adoring the world of Sacred, youre in good company, Sacred's community here has always been a kind one, probably coming form that humorous style the devs included with this game from the get go, with easter eggs and pranks in game galore.

I never actually played on console...went from the demo many maaaaaaaaaaaaany years ago straight to the EU version of this game that included all manner of brazen violence and beheadings which tickled me galore!

Thank you for saying hi, and welcome to the forums!!

:hugs:

gogo

I think it was around 2010 when I first started noseying around here. I just never had the guts to join lol. 

I had no idea there's a version of the game without gore? Being from the UK, I know there's the gore toggle in the options, but I honestly can't imagine slaying them without blood. Wait, or do you mean there's actual gore I'm missing? 😅

I'm super tempted to try the game on PC. As much as I adore the console control scheme and the dirty Dryad builds, it's not the most stable or functional version of the game. Plus, I feel like I'm missing out not having the CM and Ice & Blood! 

Thanks for the warm welcome! 

Edited by BingBongHallo
  • Appreciation 1