NPC has spawned below ground and now I live in fear (Xbox)

Hey! 

I'm currently finishing up my gold playthrough with my pet Dyrad. Unfortunately, however, one of the main quest NPCs decided to make like a mermaid and spawn in the ocean. 

I'm here specifically:

16699b22-5529-4736-84d6-00fe1f741aa9.thumb.png.1ab6c66b973b37283cb7b4e99b93cb54.png

The NPC was meant to spawn atop this wooden deck, like a sensible piece of clickable exposition should, but as you can see, 

931dbd27-3769-4611-aada-6a2d428c880e_0.thumb.png.5b07b4d3cb90f8510c0b41a7541963a1.png

He had other ideas. 

I can see him standing under there, drowning, chilling, contemplating the finer things, but I just cannot seem to reach him:

image.thumb.jpg.83407b9f21df8bc4fc9ab35f4529d369.jpg

I've tried restarting the game, teleporting away and just about anything else, but nothing has worked. Is anyone aware of a fix for this? I really hope my Dryad isn't ruined because this is the first time I've ever crafted my own build. 

- Jay

Edited by BingBongHallo
Tidying up
  • Haha 1
  • The title was changed to NPC has spawned below ground and now I live in fear (Xbox)
12 hours ago, BingBongHallo said:

Hey! 

I'm currently finishing up my gold playthrough with my pet Dyrad. Unfortunately, however, one of the main quest NPCs decided to make like a mermaid and spawn in the ocean. 

I'm here specifically:

16699b22-5529-4736-84d6-00fe1f741aa9.thumb.png.1ab6c66b973b37283cb7b4e99b93cb54.png

The NPC was meant to spawn atop this wooden deck, like a sensible piece of clickable exposition should, but as you can see, 

931dbd27-3769-4611-aada-6a2d428c880e_0.thumb.png.5b07b4d3cb90f8510c0b41a7541963a1.png

He had other ideas. 

I can see him standing under there, drowning, chilling, contemplating the finer things, but I just cannot seem to reach him:

image.thumb.jpg.83407b9f21df8bc4fc9ab35f4529d369.jpg

I've tried restarting the game, teleporting away and just about anything else, but nothing has worked. Is anyone aware of a fix for this? I really hope my Dryad isn't ruined because this is the first time I've ever crafted my own build. 

- Jay

poor thing...hes joined the mass of poor souls spawned to heads of horses, belly's of ships and roof tops o'er Ancaria... strange land where people to end up as part of objects or transformed into objects with other pieces of Ancaria afixed... sometimes... Sacred goes Horror Movie
:eek: :oooo: ::D :lol

I know you've tried all manner of  game resets and can imagine how frustrating this is for you..

Hoping someone here will see this topic and can solution to us

:)

gogo

• Respect! 1
1 hour ago, gogoblender said:

poor thing...hes joined the mass of poor souls spawned to heads of horses, belly's of ships and roof tops o'er Ancaria... strange land where people to end up as part of objects or transformed into objects with other pieces of Ancaria afixed... sometimes... Sacred goes Horror Movie
:eek: :oooo: ::D :lol

I know you've tried all manner of  game resets and can imagine how frustrating this is for you..

Hoping someone here will see this topic and can solution to us

:)

gogo

Thanks, man. I wound up checking again this morning and now he's above ground! 

6 hours ago, BingBongHallo said:

Thanks, man. I wound up checking again this morning and now he's above ground! 

huzzah!

:hugs:

gogo

• Like! 1