Well I got a post that said

The level needed for a certain level is:

Silver-20

gold-60

plat-100

niob-140

Does this mean Solo or MP ?

Or doesnt that matter.

And starting a new character doensnt delete the change to go in a higher level ?

And what is the use of finishing the game then, except for the story and armours ?

Lesser important questions

What is the use of statues set ?

And realy off topic and the least important question...

What is a good way to quick level up and what is a good place to train ?

I like the Desert myself, and also the icy parts.

But the desert is hard cause of the undead there who normally dont die in one kill.

And the Orcs who give to little XP

Thanks in Forward

those levels are based on MP,in SP you can not start a gold or higher game without finishing it on the level preceding it ( silver for gold gold for plati etc.), silver however is possible from the beginning, ( but not advisable unless you're absolutely sure u want to die :P )

And starting a new character doensnt delete the change to go in a higher level ?

And what is the use of finishing the game then, except for the story and armours ?

if I read you correctly, starting a new char in MP by using another char slot does not ruin your chances to get on higher levels, but only if said character is also the required level.

the reason for Finishing the game, is something you want to figure out yourself I think, Me .. I do it for the satisfaction of finishing the game at least once, and also to know all the area's and their enemies, it gives you a general idea where you can have some fun on a certain level, or in some cases where the enemies are most susceptible to your favored damage type ( fire, poison, Physical, Magic).

Also the devs have put a lot of effort in making this game as interesting in SP as it is in MP so it's worth it IMHO

Statues are interesting only when you have 100% lifeleech and there is noone else on the server, it has a hidden bonus!!

Bonus = I don't lag but you do 100%

places to train all depend on what character you're playing, for quick leveling with a bit of an edge ( or a big one if the server is crowded ) is the VOT (valley of tears ) a lot of people also like the OC ( orc Cave ) or GC( ghost clearing/cave)

practice:) well I love them lush green fields full of goblins they're dumb, they follow you even when you are clearly stronge, and they Die real quick :dance: ( but don't give much xp )

Sinister --- try to keep posts on same topic in same thread. You'll find I posted there to clarify.

Yeah true but I thought this was a way off topic compared to the previous one since that one was about Kill counters.

Ohh well in my opinion this is a bit complicated. In single player ("solo") you can play in plat with a level 20 toon also.

The way to do that is the next: You make a toon to platinum. Then you do the Main Quest. Save before you kill the Big Boss. (hehe dont remember the name atm :P ) Then you load that save with your level 20 toon. (Only able to do that if you save it in a local network game.)

Then you need to kill him. After that you can make a platinum game in local network, and can play in plat in SP also.

-For the Icon sets question...um it has an other work also, but it is something what ppl have to find out alone, but it can change how to play sacred. (I help a bit...it damage)

-The best place to level up quick is UW (under world) and the best in it is VoT (valley of tears), but it is really really dangerous.

-In multi player the undead die for 1st kill. In SP you can use "potion of the undead death" which is good to make them unable to rise again.

Good luck and have fun with sacred! :oooo: