Posted (edited)

Thanks for accepting my registration! It's awesome to see what this community once was and still is.

This game, and playing with a mouse and keyboard, is new to me. I have owned Sacred 2 Gold on Steam for quite some time. My only obstacle has been learning to play with a keyboard and mouse. I am happy to say that, thanks to Sacred 2, I am now able to play with K&M. I played MapleStory for 16+ years but that game is mainly played with keyboard only, aside from interacting with the UI. I am still learning how to comfortably play with K&M.

Games that mainly support gamepads are usually strict in their bindings (A does this, B does this, hold LT and press A/B/X/Y for that). It is very strange to go from that to: "just bind your keys however you see fit." If anyone has any suggestions for a new user of the K&M experience, please do not hesitate to share. I am absolutely searching for a way to optimize my own experience with K&M through the experiences and suggestions from people that are proficient. And, thanks to Sacred 2 and this community, I believe this is my opportunity. 

Cheers, 

Jamie

P.S. Thanks to you guys and the entire Sacred 2 community for the content, guides, mods, etc. that support this game. I am aware that the Sacred 2 community has put a lot of time and dedication into this game to provide a pleasurable (and possible) Sacred 2 experience.

Also, if you are a Grim Dawn enjoyer, be on the lookout for a new expansion coming soon! like, really soon!

Edited by HotshotHeez
  • Appreciation 1
16 hours ago, HotshotHeez said:

Thanks for accepting my registration! It's awesome to see what this community once was and still is.

This game, and playing with a mouse and keyboard, is new to me. I have owned Sacred 2 Gold on Steam for quite some time. My only obstacle has been learning to play with a keyboard and mouse. I am happy to say that, thanks to Sacred 2, I am now able to play with K&M. I played MapleStory for 16+ years but that game is mainly played with keyboard only, aside from interacting with the UI. I am still learning how to comfortably play with K&M.

Games that mainly support gamepads are usually strict in their bindings (A does this, B does this, hold LT and press A/B/X/Y for that). It is very strange to go from that to: "just bind your keys however you see fit." If anyone has any suggestions for a new user of the K&M experience, please do not hesitate to share. I am absolutely searching for a way to optimize my own experience with K&M through the experiences and suggestions from people that are proficient. And, thanks to Sacred 2 and this community, I believe this is my opportunity. 

Cheers, 

Jamie

P.S. Thanks to you guys and the entire Sacred 2 community for the content, guides, mods, etc. that support this game. I am aware that the Sacred 2 community has put a lot of time and dedication into this game to provide a pleasurable (and possible) Sacred 2 experience.

Also, if you are a Grim Dawn enjoyer, be on the lookout for a new expansion coming soon! like, really soon!

I'm not a Grim Dawn player but I am a fan of communities, specially the great ones like those created by Ascaron's Sacred sooooo long ago!! I can see you're going to be sunk up to your eyes in glorious reading here... theres thousands upon thousands of discussions, guides, maps and one of the worlds largest Wiki's  www.sacredwiki.com 

Enjoy your stay, its always great to meet new members who want to report their story with one of the universe's favorite mini uni's... Sacred :)

Welcome to DarkMatters!
:dance:

gogo

• Like! 1